What is mystery shopping & auditing?
Mystery Shoppers remain unannounced and act as a customer in a specific retail environment. It is important that information gathered is accurate, unbiased and DETAILED. It is also vital to stay ‘in character’ so that we achieve a completely natural, unbiased review of the specific location and staff.
Auditors will announce themselves at each location as agents of Market Recon (acting on behalf of a specific client). Auditing functions can range from simple data collection such as price checks to more detailed and thorough audits.
Do I have what it takes?
We look for a unique skill-set in our candidates to fulfill each role to our high standards.
You must :
- Be reliable, dependable and ON TIME. Our clients demand that we provide accurate and on schedule data 100% of the time.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be a detail oriented person with acute observational skills.
- Be over 19 years old.
- Possess a computer and smart phone.
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Have internet access.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do you select to be with Market Recon?
- We select agents who are skilled in a high level of communication.
- We select agents who are committed to providing on time and accurate results, 100% of the time!
- We select agents who take direction well and can excel under no supervision.
- We select agents who will always act with courtesy and professionalism while in our clients locations.
Do I have to pay a fee to become a Mystery Shopper?
NEVER. We will never ask for ANY payment from you for application, hiring or training to become a shopper with Market Recon.
How much do shopper get paid?
The fee will vary from client to client and job to job. The fee will depend on the length and detail of the shop provided. You can expect to make anywhere from $10-$25 per shop. Some assignments will also include perks such as a meal or free experience.
How often to shopper get paid?
We make payments via PayPal every 2 weeks.
Am I an employee of Market Recon?
No, you are a contractor.
How will I know when shops are available?
Jobs will be posted on our internal job board. Jobs will also be emailed out automatically when they become available in your area.
Is this a full-time or part-time job?
This shouldn’t be considered either. You should plan to do this on the side as an additional revenue stream.