What is a Brand Ambassador?
Brand Ambassador's are responsible for our client's brand visibility, as well as its alignments and development. As a Brand Ambassador, you will develop and maintain a positive company image by interacting and educating our consumers while fostering relationships using existing contacts or through word of mouth. You will be responsible for insights into the competition, brand movements, pricing & distribution, and as a BA you will have the greatest understanding of the brand's personality and voice.
Market Recon is a leading provider of Mystery Shopping and Auditing Programs. We work across many industries, including but not limited to: retail, grocery, restaurants and nightlife venues. We are currently hiring sales driven Brand Ambassador’s who are 19+ and comfortable speaking about tobacco and other consumer good related products.
Do I have what it takes?
We look for a unique skill-set in our candidates to fulfill each role to our high standards.
You must :
- Be reliable, dependable and punctual.
- Sales experience a serious asset.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be a detail-oriented person with acute observational skills.
- Be over 19 years old.
- Possess a computer and smartphone with data.
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do you select to be with Market Recon?
- We select agents who are skilled in a high level of communication.
- We select agents who are committed to providing on time and accurate results, 100% of the time!
- We select agents who take direction well and can excel under no supervision.
- We select agents who will always act with courtesy and professionalism while in our client's locations.